J. Charles Nichols
• Designed, published, and maintained several web sites using HTML and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
• Basic skills with Macromedia Fireworks to produce pictures, web page mock-ups, and graphics.
• Use advanced Microsoft Office on a regular basis to produce spreadsheets, documents, presentations and basic database applications.
• Complete hardware and software installation.
• Perform troubleshooting and technical support.
• Indiana University Purdue University-Indianapolis
Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Technology
• DSL Tech Support / Cell Phone Customer Service.
• Troubleshoot all connectivity issues related to DSL, both inside and outside the customer’s home.
• Perform basic on-the-job training to new employees.
• Ask probing questions to find solutions to problems with physical or system problems.
• Explain billing details and negotiate with customers to find solutions to their billing issues.
LGC Associates, LLC (10/05-1/07)
• Banquet Serving.
• Effectively work with others to give customers optimal dining experience.
Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (12/02-6/04)
• Calculate bus patron traffic including time points for drop offs and pick ups.
• Generate traffic reports for management information.
• Successfully worked a schedule that varied to include late nights, early mornings and weekends.
(Click to view my complete resume in a word document)